Attack of the Tags
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
After being tagged by evonne, I have to write a blog about 15 things about myself.
Here it goes...

  1. I love hip-hop attires.
  2. I love all kinds of musics, except death metal.
  3. I want to find a mentor in breakdancing.
  4. I love football and futsal.
  5. I love hanging out with my friends.
  6. I love my family and my friends.
  7. I am single and not available.
  8. I love watching comedy.
  9. I am a crap extremist.
  10. I want to grow long hair, but not too long.
  11. I love cars.
  12. I seldom read newspapers.
  13. I love my God.
  14. I love to read articles about facts.
  15. I will learn to change myself for me and for her (since she doesn't like me speaks foul languages and so).

Here I don't tag anyone cause it's troublesome...Thank you all for those reading this and have a nice day. =D


comment? (0)

info
adidas0902.blogspot.com
title: close to you
best viewed: firefox
profile
AdRiaNO
oh hello there!
the name's Adrian.
welcome to my blog

talkbox
Cbox



links
Homies
■ Evonne
■ Lippy
■ Jolie
■ XiiaO.Ee
■ Yap Li Ching
■ Mei Wei
■ Alan

archives
history
■ August 2008 ■ September 2008 ■ October 2008 ■ November 2008 ■ December 2008 ■ February 2009 ■ March 2009 ■ April 2009 ■ June 2009 ■ March 2010